Wednesday, August 4, 2010

To Make and Bake::Link Love 2.4

How lame am I?
I almost feel like a homemaker hypocrite.
For emphasizing all the homemade goodness, but then going out and buying a HUGE box of ActII Butter Microwave Popcorn from Sam's Club?
And enjoying every last kernel.
Ok, so I could possibly blame it on my upbringing.
I was conditioned to love the stuff.
But I think I need to try my hand at the Homemade Popcorn.
And with such simple steps, how could I go wrong?
I guess I just dread the clean up.
No throw away bags.

And if I'm really going to do the homemade thing right,
then why not make Homemade Brown Sugar.
Sounds insane, doesn't it.
But it really looks super simple.
Maybe one day, I'll be inspired.
And feel really good about myself after officially channeling Suzie Homemaker.

I have never made scones.
I need to make scones.
And what better way to make your first scones than as Chocolate Chip Scones?

Speaking of chocolate, Smitten Kitchen's Everyday Chocolate Cake is just beckoning me to back it and eat it and love it.

Rice Krispie Treats--goooood.
Peanut Butter Cups--goooooooood.
Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispie Treats? YES please!

And in case you're wondering if I'm a peanut butter chocolate lover poser,
then have a look at this beautiful collection by Joy the Baker.
perfect.

1 comment:

  1. All such yummy foods! I love that as I look over at your labels "dessert" has nearly the most posts!

    ReplyDelete