Friday, July 9, 2010

To Do List [Link Love 2.3]

Annie, you're killing me. This peanut butter cup ice cream looks perfect for me. 
In fact, I couldn't dream of much more. 
Just you wait, moment-when-I-have-full-time-use-of-my-amazing-kitchen. 
You, me and this ice cream are going to happen. 

And on a different, yet also delicious note, I think I'm going to have to try making Homemade Ranch Dressing.
Simple ingredients. 

This Pancake--this single, glorious pancake--is a must. 
Because, let's face it. 
I LOVE pancakes

I've always (well, since I knew what the heck it was) wanted to try Gazpacho
This cool, fresh veggie soup. 
And this White Gazpacho looks strange. 
Or at least the ingredients do. 
But I'm just curious enough to want to try it.

Have you tried the Pretzel M&Ms yet?
Oh.
My.
Gosh.
If you love sweet and salty you will love these. 
More specifically if pretzels and M&Ms are one of your favorite snacks,
you will love these.
And even better than the pretzel M&Ms alone?

And speaking of blondies, who would have thought of Snickerdoodle Blondies?
Mmmm.

I close with a classic recipe. 
That I have not yet made.
So simple.
So perfect.
I am almost angry with myself for putting this recipe off for so long! 
I mean, come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment