Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The "I REALLY Need to Make This, This and This" List [link love]

Pomodori a Sopresa "Tomatoes with a Surprise Filling" by bell'alimento
This are right up my alley. (But really, what isn't on this beautiful authentic Italian cuisine blog?)
Tomatoes? Check! 
Mozzarella? Check! 
Italian herbs AND breading? Check and CHECK!

Gnocchi con Sugo di Pomodori "Gnocchi with a light Tomato Sauce" by bell'alimento

And while I was visiting, I saw this gnocchi recipe. 
I need to try gnocchi (aka potato pasta) and this looks like the perfect way to do it.

Mocha Coffee Crunch Terrine (aka layered chocolate coffee ice cream dessert) by Bake at 350.
I'm pretty sure if my husband gets wind of this dessert,
I won't get away with not making it.
And I think I'm ok with that. 

This simple recipe was sent to me by a blog reader and quizzing mom. 
When she saw I didn't have baking abilities this summer, 
she thought this was perfect. 
I can't wait to try it! 
I mean, seriously, here, people. 
Peanut butter AND chocolate???
What's not to love?!

Brownies and Bars feature on Tasty Kitchen. 
I think I gained weight just looking at this post. 
*sigh* They look beautiful.
And I was trying to pick just a handful to share here. 
But I couldn't leave any of them out. 

And while I'm thinking about bars. and chocolate. and peanut butter.

I think I have to stop now. This could get out of hand.

....ok just kidding.
I just came across Elise's Tandoori Chicken recipe and I'm enticed.
It looks delicious, tantalizing even.
Not to mention ethnically diverse.
I'm excited. 

But I want this little linky love to continue. 
It will be fun for you and a great reminder for me.
You know, so I don't have hundreds of recipes emailed to myself. 
Because that's just lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment