Monday, February 6, 2012

Fresh Cabbage and Veggie Wrap Recipe

IMG_7783


I have been on a bit of a cabbage kick lately. I used to think this heavy head of lettuce-like leaves were only for my grandma and her really smelly cabbage rolls (which I probably thoroughly enjoy now.) But I have had an extreme change of heart toward cabbage. I LOVE it. It's perfect to use in the fresh form as well--so crunchy and filling and fairly mild in taste. 

This veggie wrap is an amazing lunch, over flowing with vegetables and nutrients. I can't wait for another chance to make one for lunch. 

IMG_7785

Fresh Cabbage and Veggie Wrap Recipe
Serves 2

Ingredients
2- 8-10 inch soft flour tortilla
1/2 whole carrot, grated
1/4 whole green pepper, chopped
1/2 cup freshly shredded cabbage
1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
thinly sliced onion, to taste
2 Tbsp light Ranch dressing
freshly grated pepper

Directions
Arrange the vegetables down the center of each tortilla. Drizzle lightly with Ranch. Sprinkle with pepper. Tuck in the bottom edge and then wrap each side tightly around the toppings. 

Enjoy! 

---
Subscribe to The Adorkable Recipes so you never miss a recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment